Whether you are launching a new business or have millions of loyal customers, brand perception and consumer engagement provide key insights that guide your marketing strategy. It’s often challenging to gauge how the marketplace feels about your brand and how to stay ahead of the curve. Your brand might be in need of a marketing strategy, a brand refresh, a complete rebrand—or you may need a complete brand analysis first.
It’s Time for a Marketing Strategy if:
- You have strong brand recognition
- Your target audience has little-to-no knowledge about the product/services you provide.
- You need to increase visibility and leave an impression on your audience
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? While we have all pondered this philosophical thought, it is a harsh reality of marketing. Your brand and the products and services that you are offer are great. And those that actually know about them are happy customers. But your reach is limited and your story needs to be told!
GMLV begins every project with a thorough brand analysis and review of program objectives before we recommend any brand activation. We establish an effective marketing plan that outlines the suggested media platforms and activation that will increase awareness and visibility among your best customers.
It’s Time for a Brand Refresh if:
- Your company has new management or mission/values/philosophy
- Clients/customers are loyal and recognize your basic brand colors and logo but, overall, your client base is small.
- Company perception is positive, but not overwhelming.
- Your long-term goals are to grow the client base and expand your offerings.
It’s time for a fresh coat of paint! Your products and services are on the mark, but they are not connecting with your target audience. A slight refresh will build on your current brand equity but will tailor your message so that it reflects current market trends and will appeal to your customer base in a more focused way.
GMLV will leverage your existing brand attributes and create content and collateral that are true to your style and image but position your brand in a more updated, relevant way.
It’s Time for a Rebrand if:
- You’ve recently changed/added/expanded services/product offerings and you have new management, mission/values/philosophy
- You are virtually unknown in your industry and can’t grow.
- Company perception is poor. The audience thinks our service/product is unnecessary/bad for the environment/unhealthy.
- Your long-term goal is to find new markets to appeal to and expand your customer base.
It’s Time for a Brand Analysis If:
- Your services/products have remained unchanged, but you aren’t performing well.
- Brand recognition in the marketplace is something you are completely unaware of.
- Clients/customers seem to have a positive view of your company—maybe?
- You want to grow and become a recognized leader in your industry.
It’s time to get a better handle on your current situation through careful analysis of your current audience, the communication in the marketplace, the competitive landscape, and customer brand perception. It is important to invest time in this critical phase and establish your brand identity and position before you develop any communication or branding materials.
“Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.”
GMLV never makes assumptions about a brand. We immerse ourselves in your world and become familiar with your goals and objectives, allowing us to provide creative guidance and thoughtful strategies that work for you.